by danette, 2012-05-09Office Manager
Full-Time includes MOST Saturdays till 4pm
Local company is seeking an enthusiastic, pleasant professional for an Office Manager position. The Office Manager will be responsible for A/R and A/P, inventory management, reception work, purchasing, checking in customers and billing. The Office Manager should be comfortable interacting with customers and vendors, both over the phone, and in person. The manager will be responsible for shuttling customers and picking up supplies, as needed.
Job Requirements for Office Manager:
• Able to be successful in a fast-paced environment
• Minimum one-year experience in A/R and A/P required
• Excellent customer service skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Thrives in a team-based environment
• Computer proficient
• Experience with Quick Books
• Valid drivers license to be able to transport customers
- Location: Loves Park
- Compensation: competitive salary with benefits
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!